Client Empowerment Model
You put your clients first; shouldn’t you expect the same commitment from your Web marketing partner? Gladiator Law Marketing puts clients first… but when have you ever heard a company admit they put clients second?! So, we don’t just say it, and we don’t just mean it — we prove it.
How? We prove it in how we conduct business. Read our Client Bill of Rights and engage us for any level of Web Marketing service to see for yourself.
- You have the right to know what Web marketing services are included in your contract. Sounds basic, right? But you’d be surprised how many Web marketing contracts are deliberately vague. You might be locked in to one now. [Read about Our Multi-Vendor Solutions]You wouldn’t hire a surgeon without an understanding of what medical services are being rendered. True, you probably aren’t interested in what the left subclavian artery is and feel better leaving the details to the physician – but even insurance companies now encourage patients to request itemized invoices from physicians. Why would you expect any less of your Web marketing professional? Gladiator Law Marketing outlines in every contract what production deliverables are included and the investment level for each service. We want you to know exactly what you have purchased and, in turn, we know exactly what to deliver. Accountability – it’s the stuff on which successful partnerships are built.
- You have the right to a line-item veto! Our itemized invoices allow you to review your services and deliverables every month. You don’t have to worry about trying to dig up a copy of the contract just to see what you purchased – it is front and center in our itemized invoices. Feel free to plug-and-play, adding and removing individual deliverables one at a time. We’ll discuss the pros and cons so you don’t shoot yourself in the foot, but ultimately, you’re in charge with Gladiator Law Marketing.
- You have the right to have your calls returned within 24 business hours.
- You have the right to have your Web marketing services explained to you in plain English.
- You have the right to be updated regularly about the progress of your work. You can expect our team to be proactive with our regular communication. We take pride in our work and want you to understand what is being delivered for your firm.
- You have the right to know the truth about your Web marketing campaign. All marketing campaigns have a lifecycle that includes wins and some misses. Marketing never has been, nor will it ever be, a perfect science. But, you have the right to know, good or bad. With Gladiator Law Marketing you are always going to know the full truth about the health of your Web marketing campaign.
- You have the right to have qualified, experienced Web marketing professionals working on your campaign.
- You have the right to have direct access at any time to our owners, Lisa Vaughn and Adam H. Draper.
- You have a right to work with a committed team who will celebrate Web marketing successes with you and apply the very best of their expertise to your cause – just like you do for your clients.
Explore your options with Gladiator Law Marketing and find out what it’s like to be valued, appreciated and supported by professionals focused on you.
Reach out and let’s talk about the best ways to make your Web presence work better for your law firm: 1(888)683-3212 or contact us online.menu